15 September 2008

Catch-Up Post


This last week has been a busy one. For some reason, mother nature has seen to inflict lots of tricks on me in the last few days. I'm in and out of labor. The baby will probably arrive sometime this week. We're excited about her arrival and can't wait to meet her. Lizzy and Jane have been practicing their mommy skills on all of the babies around us.

Ben is settling into school really well and is enjoying his music classes and has made some new friends. Grandma and Kristen took a shopping trip a few weeks ago and came back with these matching outfits so of course we had to have a photo shoot. I think we got some really cute pictures. Thanks Grandma!

My little Liam Bruce has emphatically told me that he isn't little anymore. He growed up. Liam celebrated his 3rd birthday this week. 3 year olds are fun to buy toys for. He has been excited about all of his new toys. He's such a happy kid and I can't imagine our family with out him.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute oufits on the girls...I'll be crossing my fingers for the baby to come soon!

kam said...

Good Luck Michelle! I hope to see pictures of your adorable Natalie soon!!! As for the pictures of your kiddos- ADORABLE! simply adorable....

Unknown said...

Ooh, I'm missing some chocolate B.T. Cake with sprinkles right now. I can practically taste it! happy 3 years Liam. We were thinking of you on your day and we hope all of your wildest dreams came true. Really cute pictures of the kids. Ben is so tall and handsome! I love the girls crimped hair.

Contessa Elegante said...

Beautiful pictures! Your kids grew up so much during the last month! Wow!