31 July 2009

Murder 1


For the first time in my life, I'm considering some nice illegal acts.....yes...that would be nice. Maybe a little breaking and entering? Or vandalism? Hmmmm. How much time would I get for that? Maybe they'd let me off because I'm pregnant? A lot of women go a little psyco when they're pregnant. I could plead insanity. Though, of course, it's not my pregnancy driving me insane, it's my HOA!!! The freakin *^(*&^(*$ Honestly! Can you get any dumber? I just don't think it's possible. I'd like to find out what's really going on in the presidency where Mr. President is married to Madame Financial Officer, who hires her kids to do a poor job on various assignments. Madame chairman runs the whole shebang but isn't supposed to be involved because she's not on the board. She's the paid accountant. Their majesties are the terrors of the neighborhood and I AM SICK OF BEING BULLIED!!!!!

But what can I do?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey. I'm not sure what you are talking about in this post, but I am excited for you that you are pregnant! Congratulations! How far along are you?

kam said...

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Hold the phone.....I am sorry about "Madame" Bully and her Bully children (we have been there done that with HOA fees and will NEVER do it again ;) but are you saying ms. Michelle that you are expecting? I mean I can't read between the lines when there are no "baby tickers" or cute little floating fetus's on your blog. SO you're going to have to be pretty blunt with me and just do a post that says simply "I'm having a baby" or something like that. Sound cool? ;) Anyway, Big Congrats to you and the family!!! That's terrific news!

Shannon said...

I'm with those other ladies...you've got to give us more details about this new development. Congrats on your growing crew of beautiful kiddos!

Jacob F said...

Keep in mind that an HOA is a non-profit, subject to very strict regulation. If you think there is some self-dealing going on and you want to act on it, you could (1) contact the outside auditors who come by every year to go over the financials; (2) hire your own auditors; (3) contact the Utah Division of Consumer Protection (http://www.consumerprotection.utah.gov/index.html); (4) contact a local news station (they love human interest stories like this; (5) contact the IRS and let them know the HOA may be violating its nonprofit charter. Obviously, before any of this you should attempt to resolve your concerns with the board!