12 May 2010

Expert Eyes




Tonight I learned a little lesson on how to really apply makeup. Carmindy, eat your heart out:

I think maybe she forgot that she has beautiful flawless skin, long eyelashes, and a subtle rouge to her cheeks already. I may be wrong, but I think this is THE BEST toddler in the makeup picture I have ever seen. Got a better one? Email it! I think maybe Mae West could take lessons from her as well. I thought it was a nice touch that she used my waterproof mascara and we had to use makeup wipes to get it off.

Eli surprised me with some real giggles tonight while playing with my mom. I caught the end of it on camera. As soon as he saw me he went serious. That's how he is when it's time to eat. What a loveit! He's growing to fast for me to keep up with him!

5 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

Wow! That is amazing! What a cutie!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carly G. said...

That is probably the funniest thing I've seen all year! Did you scream when you saw her!!
What a little angel :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, just saw this. HILARIOUS! What a little emo child you have there...:)

Faith Eshelman said...

LoL! So funny! (Natalie)
And Eli is so dang cute! It cracked me up that he stopped laughing as soon as he saw the camera or mommy. Maybe he's just camera shy. :)