05 December 2011

Crazy for Christmas






..
My favorite part is the white socks with the sandals. Nice. The kid thinks he needs to wear shoes 24/7.

Things are always crazy here nowadays. The kids have lots of energy and excitement so they have been playing freeze tag every day. Even Eli enjoys the sport. The following video is a gem. If you only watch part of it, I think the ending is the best.

We decided that this year it would be fun to get a really tall tree, just because we can. We found a cool looking mountain tree and the kids are having a lot of fun decorating and undecorating it this year. Lige likes to throw the ball ornaments down the stairs. Yesterday, they gathered up all of the balls into a bowl and pretended like it was treasure. They then took turns hiding it around the house and making up clues to the treasure. It seriously kept them busy for HOURS. I love it when they play together while using their imaginations.

We had to document Jason's participation in "No-Shave Novembeard". I actually enjoyed his beard but I was glad to see his face again at the beginning of the month. Does anyone else think he looks EXACTLY like Obi-Wan Kenobi? From the new Star Wars movies? Man, he has a sexy smile.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are so good! I used to love to make our Christmas Tree perfect too, but this year I realized it's just not worth the frustration. I don't let my kids play with the ornaments though...I've already found too many broken. You are so awesome to let them play! I guess I need to chill out!

Becky said...

We missed you! :( Feel better soon! (Your mom was a great substitute though!)

Holly Decker said...

man alive i love all these updates! you are the best. the only sad thing about reading about your greatness and falling in love with you is that now i am even MORE depressed that we are not neighbors. you rock my socks off times a million. and dude. that beard is freakin' awesome.