10 September 2012

Welcome, Welcome Monday Morning


 I seriously just told Natalie and Eli that if they would sit still and watch TV for 5 minutes, I'd give them a cookie.  Then, I turned the sound WAY up to keep them locked on to the movie.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.  The fine artwork doesn't stop on this wall.  It continues on the microwave, fridge, boys bedroom walls, mirrors, and door frame.  Nice.  It's hard enough to get the kids off to school on time but adding these two little 'monsters' into the mix makes everything extra fun.  I am very grateful to be pregnant, and for me, morning sickness is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy, so I'm trying to weather this as best I can- but for the record let me just say, "this STINKS".  Literally.  Everything stinks. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How could you get mad when their art work is so good. Really, you should be thanking them! That kind of talent is hard to come by, so offer up the living room walls and maybe your headboard too. You won't regret it.

Alyson said...

I think you need a date night away from the kids. What day do you want David and I to come babysit?

Unknown said...

comment comment comment comment comment comment and um...comment

Nancy T said...

They are some very talented naughties!

Unknown said...

Just so you know, the last time you posted was two months ago. I am waiting....

Stephanie said...

wow how fun. remember natalie used a dryer sheet when stinky smells got to her lol!