11 September 2014

Liam Brucey Turns 9!

This kid! Man he is growing up. Liam's favorite things to do are building things with Legos and marbles and whatever else he can find, and playing games. He'll set up a board game and play all the players by himself. He loves the wii too. Liam is so very smart. We're homeschooling this year and he let me know pretty quick that I should just let him do his thang. He told me he loves math which I think is awesome! And he is a phenomenal reader. His big eyes melt my heart and I love his silly giggle. He is still very literal and I have to be careful to word things right or he'll correct me. "Mom. Don't you mean..."
I had to add this picture because I wasn't blogging last year when he was baptized.  We are so proud of him!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

he is growing up so fast! What a cute kiddo!! happy 9!