10 March 2015

Positives 1,2,3

So many good things have been happening lately that I HAVE to post on this normally dormant blog. First of all, this baby has been waking up with hair like this:
And this:
She finally has enough tufts of hair for little "stick 'em ups" as we call them. 

Also, after 6 months of searching, Jason landed MY -and I hope his-dream job. It's better pay, plus he can keep his other job part time and, best of all, it's work from home. WORK FROM HOME. You guys. For real. We turned our school room into an office. 
We're working on a long desk I'm going to paint gray for the kids' computers. Check it: I even got him a love fern.

Thirdly, and best of alls is the news that baby number 8 will join us around Halloween. I'm very sick and exhausted. Plus my body by this time is like, "HCG?!! Bloat! Bloat! Bloat!" And my butt, thighs, and uterus are like, "Sir, yes Sir!" And the rest of me goes awol. 😜 but we feel so much peace knowing that Heavenly Father is blessing us with another of his beautiful spirits. 

Pictures from lately:
New haircut
Janeys spring piggy tails
Aunt Kristen bought the girls Easter dresses. We are on the hunt for white tees and cute sweaters. 

Also. Jason was able to fix our washer AND after 2.5 months, our landlord got our dishwasher repaired. I'm about to have a dishwasher AND a washing machine. I'm here to tell you that absence DOES make the heart grow fonder. 


2 comments:

Becky said...

I totally posted a comment already and it didn't show up. If there are two posted after this...sorry!
I'll sum it all up again!
1. Love the 'stick em up' hair.
2. Congrats on the job Jason! What is it?
3. Double congrats on baby number 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so funny and I wish I had your sense of humor about be pregnant.
4. Your haircut looks amazing!
5. Your girls are getting so big and are adorable!
6. I miss you, friend!

Unknown said...

Yay! And hooray! And my fav is the stick em up hair. Oh, and I like your hair too!