17 December 2007

Family Night at the Car Wash






One of our favorite and most inexpensive family night activities is taking the van to the Supersonic Car Wash. As mundane as it sounds, I decided to make a short photo journal of our "regular" car wash experience. First, we get in the van (duh), then we drive to the car wash. Just prior to entering the car wash, at least one child begins to scream hysterically because it's "too loud." Then eventually everyone calms down and we get to see how clean our van is in a BIG mirror. Finally, we vacuum out the interior and the van is all ready to become afflicted with the children for the following week(s). So as to prove to myself that the van actually IS clean sometimes, I took a final photo just before we left. Ironically, there is a large storm forecast for tomorrow, and two more the rest of the week. Well, at least it looked clean for when we went to "The Shopko" to do a little Christmas shopping. Fortunately for us, the kids only screamed in the van and not in the store. Woohoo!!! I am flattered if you got all the way to the end of this little muse. Come back frequently for equally engaging and coma-inducing narratives from the same author.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah! I get a kick out of that one! I don't even know if they wash cars here in Missouri. j/k

Tiffany said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited you guys are blogging! Can I add you as a link on mine? Your family is beautiful! We loved your picture! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage Michelle... thise are rough. Mine did anumber on my body as well. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
-Tiff & Jimmy

Michelle said...

Tiffany-
I'm so excited that YOU blog too! Of course I want to see your blog. Send me the address here.