24 March 2008

ATTENTION FAMILY

I'm giving my farewell lesson in Young Women on Sunday. The lesson is having fun with your extended family. I'm obviously excited about it because we have -shut up!-like THE BEST extended family EVER!! I thought it would be cool to have a sort of slide show going on the computer instead of a "center piece". (Before any of you are impressed by my supposed creativity, let me tell you that I usually skip the centerpiece all together- and half the lesson as well!) If any of you have any pictures that you think would work would you e-mail them to me? mfindlay80@yahoo.com They don't have to have me in them-I like to avoid showing pictures of me at all costs... If you have any glamour shots of yourself, I'd be happy to display them! Thanks in advance to everyone!

9 comments:

Heather said...

How extended are you going? If you want any of us, check out our flickr site and you can download whatever you want. http://www.flickr.com/photos/excougars
Sounds like a great lesson! Have fun!

Jenny said...

Hope your lesson worked out okay, sorry I'm late on reading your post I would have directed you to our family picture site that has some great pictures of lisa and stephanie. Oh well, hope your lesson went well.

Carly G. said...

I've got a great one of you, Amy and me when we were about 4 and 5 years old. I'll email it to you today :)

Unknown said...

Did you get a new calling?

Susanna said...

Jason, of course I remember you, I particularly remember you as a preacher in foot loose! Good times eh?
Wow, four kids and one more on the way, that is awesome. What an adorable family you have. What are you doing these days?

Susanna said...

Okay, so after looking at your blog some more, I just realized that you have twins, and a Liam.
I have twin boys and one of them is named Liam, what a coincendence.
I just wanted to tell you, I loved the entry about life with twins, it was so right on, I love that there are other women out there that understand. I'm just glad mine are three and a half, and I don't have to do the first part over again. Although I agree with you, I'm glad I have twins, it wouldn't be the same if they weren't born together.
You guys are amazing, those kids are lucky to have you!

Susanna said...

My husband is super jelous, he would LOVE to fly. He talks about getting his license some day.
Ya, we are still in Utah. We live in Logan. Josh is an engineer, he works at ATK on the space shuttle and I'm at home with the kids.

I would love to hang our sometime. Are you going to be moving once you start flying commercially?

Contessa Elegante said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming with me yesterday
and tell Jason thanks, for watching the kids so you could come!) I probably would have convinced myself not to go if you weren't willing to come with me, AND it was so good to see you and talk to you again! Do you realize we've seen each other TWICE this year already! It's a record! Anyway, THANKS!!!

Contessa Elegante said...

Hope your lesson went well!