11 October 2008

You are not my mother, YOU are a snort.

I love the sounds that newborns make! I normally would preface this post with a disclaimer saying that I was just posting it for my own sake and for record keeping purposes. However, I'm fairly confident that I'm not the only one who thinks that this is FREAKIN CUTE!!! Natalie is doing very well. She sleeps well at night and would probably sleep through the night if I held her the whole time. She's not fond of being alone and sleeps better when there's lots of noise and activity around her. She's a good eater and has gained 2 pounds and one inch. (Babies generally loose weight during the first 2 weeks.) She's a happy little snort and we all love her!

10 points to whoever can name the book that the title of this blog comes from...

6 comments:

Danielson Family said...

"Are you my mother?"

kam said...

by P.D. Eastman- an ALL time FAV at the miller house!!!

ReadingFamily said...

Your little girl is so sweet. How are you guys doing with 5, we are moments away from that ourselves. You look like things are going fine. I love seeing all the cute pictures.

Holly King said...

She is so cute!!! Plus I love the name Natalie. The book this quote comes from is "Are you my mother?" by Dr. Seuss. This is a fabulous book!!!!

Shannon said...

Lincon used to grunt ALL the time, so we had a grunter and you have a snort! She is precious. (By the way, I knew the book too, but everyone else beat me to it :) )

Helmer Rivera said...

hey are you family with Ron Findlay missionery in trujillo peru? he serve years 1988-1990