01 November 2008

President Uchtdorf said MY baby was pretty

Jason and I were lucky enough to be able to attend a seminar given by Pres. Uchtdorf to the pilots down at UVU. He talked on his love of flying and how to balance it with family and church responsibilities. I really appreciated his wife Harriett's remarks. We got there early so we got to sit on the front row and shake his hand. When they saw Natalie, both he and Harriett said she was beautiful. It was an uplifting experience. I'm always amazed at how the spirit FLOODS the room when a general authority enters. How can one be in the same room as such a man and not believe? We literally felt him before we saw him.

3 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

How wonderful...I love those men. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Let us know if you want us to bring something.
Also I loved looking at the pics of your gorgeous children.

Kim said...

Now you know its not just because you're the momma. You have a beautiful baby! And you're other kids are pretty darn cute too. I love your cute Halloween pictures. It's fun to see what you've been up to.

Faith Eshelman said...

A once in a lifetime experience. :)