09 January 2009

My Long Over Due Christmas Post





My favorite snapshot of the day:







We had a wonderfully relaxed Christmas day. (Ben was up until 4 a.m. Christmas Eve) We had a nice breakfast made by Jason- he makes the best eggs-and spent the afternoon at my parents' house. The kids had a great time and I think one of the best highlights was their excitement in the gifts they gave each other.

I'm so grateful to have time every year to settle down a remember my Savior and His life and atonement. We feel very blessed and loved and appreciate all of the help and support through the Christmas season and see our Heavenly Father's hand in it.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love the picture of Benjamin! It shows how magical Christmas is for kids! I also love the cute robes your little girls are wearing...Merry Christmas!