24 February 2009

Funny Funny

Jane is a regular comedian. Most of you know that I have a widget called Famous Last Words wherein I post the funny things my kids say. Usually Jane is featured. She just seems to have more to say than the others. She likes to dazzle us with jokes. Lately, she favors the 'chicken crossing the road' jokes. Here follows a sampling of recent jokes. There were too many to put on the side.

J: "mommy, why did the chicken cross the road?"
Me: "I don't know, why?"
J: "I don't know either, you tell me."
Me: "To get to the other side."
J: Hysterical laughter; "that's funny mommy."
"Why did the chicken cross the road?"
Me: "Do you know this time?"
J: Because he couldn't fly!" Ha ha!

One day, Natalie was screaming in her crib while I changed her diaper and Jane piped up from her bed "Mommy, will you turn Natalie down? Or off, yeah that would be good. Turn her off."

The original joke from Zaboomafoo goes: Knock knock; who's there; panther; panther who; panther no panth, I'm goin swimming! Numerous variations of this joke have been poduced by Jane. I like it when she says stuff like, "Panths or no panths, I'm going dancing."

Ahhhh, in Jane's immortal words, 'She craps me out!"

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Funny lady...I like how you write down funny things your kids say. I need to be better about that! And by the way, what's Jason's new job? Congrats to him!

Contessa Elegante said...

So cute! I always look forward to reading your "famous last words." Jane really is clever!

Faith Eshelman said...

I love that girl. She cracks me up at least once every time I see her. I love when she comes to visit us! :)

Unknown said...

"She craps me out" I love it! haha She is so cute.
Yes, congrats to Jason on his new job!