23 June 2008

The "New" Grandma



We had a really fun visit with Great Grandma and pa Findlay in Ephraim. Now whenever we say we're going to visit Grandma, the girls ask if it's the new grandma. They had a lot of fun jumping on the little trampoline downstairs and playing with her 1950's Tonka trucks. Of course Grandma couldn't let us leave without feeding us, so she gave us some of the best watermelon I've had this year. The kids each ate about a pound of it. It was fun being back in Ephraim again. The college has changed a lot with the addition of the new music building. A lot of other buildings were knocked down and the dorms have been rearranged. Jason spent most of his time mowing the lawn on Grandpa's new riding mower. I think he had the most fun of all!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Biff, did you finish mowing my lawn? Now Biff don't con me! Actually, if I had a John Deere to ride, I may take it to work every day.
Micah