23 June 2008

Summertime Fun





We've really been enjoying the summer since Jason and Ben have finished school. Our pool finally opened and we've had a lot of fun there. Jane won't get in without hyperventilating but she enjoys putting her legs in and splashing in the puddles. Ben still won't let his head get wet but as long as he has a floater, he gets around really well. Lizzy is a little fish. She likes to jump to Jason in the water and doesn't care if her head goes under. Liam scared us by jumping off the deep end one day with out a floater. All in all, I'd say taking 4 kids to the pool isn't as hard as it was last year and we've really had fun together.

3 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

Oh, so fun! It makes me want to go swimming! It's a good thing that we don't have a pool because I'm pretty sure we'd spend 96.5% of the day at the pool! Hey, I'll teach your little ones to swim! The non-floaters are my favorite!

Tiffany said...

Looks like some fun times!! So one of your cousins posted a link to my friend Cara's blog?? Which cousin?? That would be cool to figure out how we all new each other... ahhh, the circle of blogging! ÜÜ

Nora Mair said...

I'm scared to death to take 4 kids to the pool by myself. A buddy is a must. You have a pool at your lesiure...ah the dog days of summer.