23 June 2008

Online games-friends I never knew I had are waiting just a click away...

Hi, my name is Michelle, and I'm an addict. I never used to really go for computer games. (Except for the occasional Snood game.) However, recently I've discovered online versions of board games and I am now hooked. You can probably blame those more than anything else for my lack of posting. I've discovered Ticket to Ride online and recently Scrabble. Jason and I start a game and 3 hours and 4 games later (we can never just play one) we feel all the guilt of an illegal binge. I have now discovered the existence of Settlers of Catan online. Heaven forbid!!! I absolutely have to keep away from that site....probably.....I really should but, someone has to check it out. Right?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Funny that you should mention it! Three days ago we put Tyler on the computer to play Ticket to Ride with his cousin Tanner (and set up Skype so they could see and talk to each other while they played) and we're now hooked, too! We have the real game, but Shane and I have even talked about bringing his laptop up next to my desktop and we play each other that way (see how lazy we are! We just don't want to add up the points at the end! :>)

Michelle said...

Heather,
Yeah. We don't like to keep the trains straight or add up the points either. Jason used to sign on every day during his lunch break at school and we'd play each other.

Niebean said...

I guess I can add addict to my many vices now - Roger and I play Settlers, it started in the singles ward - now we've infected our current ward, and found a lot of "people" (that's the acceptable word for members of other faiths right?) out here that are into it. But Roger is totally addicted to games.asobrain.com my name is Greenie, his is Onihr. . .we should play sometime.