22 July 2008

Until We Reach The Valley O!


Our primary had a really fun activity day last month. The girls got to make dolls out of a piece of cloth and they all got bandanas to wear home. When I asked each one what their favorite part was, each one enthusiastically said that it was eating popsicles at the end. They had water balloon fights and everything. It was three hours long which made it possible for Jas and I to go to the temple. Free babysitting, and a fun time for all. You gotta love primary!!

3 comments:

Danielson Family said...

I love Jane's face in the picture!

Carly G. said...

Kristen beat me to it! I love Jane's face too! I still can't believe what a perfect mix of you and Jason that Lizzy is.

Anonymous said...

I love primary..free time! Oh wait, I teach primary. Well most of the time I love it ;-)