20 February 2011

A Grocery List of "Essentials" - author unknown

To my delight I discovered another little note this morning.  I would have scanned it but it is on a small notepad paper of approximately 3 inches by 4 inches.  However, it's content I feel is worthy of internet recognition.  Hence I have transcribed the note as you see here.  (Please note that no spelling has been altered.)

cack
bred
appl's
allmins
4 Luchubl's
Par's
Bagl'se

It is also worthy to note that next to the "Bagl'se" item on the list is a small circular drawing with little black dots on it that is unmistakably - a bagl.  I knew you'd all be as pleased as I when you read this list.  Please don't hesitate to spread the joy and laughter that has undoubtedly filled you very existence upon reading such a fine display of childhood's most esteemed grocery items.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You found my grocery list!! I thought I lost it. Now I can go to the store tomorrow. Thank you Thank you thank you!