08 February 2011

HOT DATE

My recent conversation with Liam:

L: Mom, did you know I have a girlfriend?

You have a what?

L: A girl friend. And she has magical powers.

Oh. Ummm...what's her name?

L: Uh-I don't know. I can't remember.

Oh. Where does she live?

L: WEllllll...you go across the street and then turn and then turn and turn again.

Where did you meet her?

L: Well, sometimes she comes in my room and sometimes we just play outside.

Okay, what do you do together?

L: We just show each other our Christmas presents and just talk.

Wow.

L: Can I call her now?

So what do you all think? Should I let my 5 year old call his imaginary girlfriend or should I make him wait until he is 16 to call his imaginary girlfriend?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

cute! and dang funny responses to you questions. love it.

Unknown said...

Are you SURE she's imaginary?