13 August 2008

A day OUT







Today we had to GET OUT of the house and break the routine to keep mommy from going insane! Jason had this brilliant idea to go to the church history and art museum. I hadn't been there in years. The have a really fun exhibit called "I Am A Child of God". The kids had a blast learning about how the tabernacle was built, looking at antiques, and playing in the exhibit. We only saw about 1/5 of what the museum had to offer before we had to leave. Lizzy even got to meet a pioneer woman in the bathroom who showed off her pretty pioneer dress. If you haven't been there in a while, you should go again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love that place! Was the parking horrible? I need your email can you send it to me at laurielovesrunning at yahoo

Heather said...

Looks like fun . . . it reminds me that I need a three-week trip to Utah to get all the good "Mormon" stuff in . . .

Unknown said...

wow, that looks like a lot of fun and interactive. Hmmm...maybe we'll have to go someday.

Dan and Melissa said...

So glad I finally have your blog...I love you Shelly and I love your sweet family. You guys are so awesome.
That little Natalie is lucky to have such a great mom!

Unknown said...

I see benjamin has got the pirate thing going on. Are you going to blog about the tooth?