08 August 2008

Question of the Day

My question today is: Why is the spoon for the Arctic Circle Sundae only 4 1/2 inches long (yes, i measured it) when the "above the rim" sundae itself is about 6 1/2 inches deep? My baby NEEDED the last of the whipped cream, caramel, and ice cream at the bottom of the cup. I had to wait 21 blocks before I could find a new spoon and finish it off. That is ridiculous.

P.S. The below post is a picture of Jane and Lizzy the day Jane came home from the hospital. They were glad to get reaquainted by snuggling and sleeping together.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awe, poor pregnant Michelle, you are funny. Ice cream sounds good right now :)

kam said...

I hear ya sister! Although my beef was always with Mcdonalds because they always forgot to GIVE ME A SPOON! I think this is something a SCATHING letter could solve ;)