15 September 2009

Happenings

So, in case any of you were wondering, it has been officially declared that I am the "meanest mom in the WHOLE world EVERY DAY!" So, if you're ever feeling like a bad parent, don't worry, someone else is worse and was declared so by her 5 year old daughter who didn't want to help clean out the trash in her room. Good thing our lovely upstairs neighbor gave her some pizza and let her come over and play. It helped her forget she is living in a prison with no rights.

In other positive news, IT'S A BOY! Whoohoo. Actually, I didn't have a preference either way but we're excited to know and now I can start working on a quilt. We're getting really excited for our new family member to arrive but we still have 20 weeks left to wait so I'm trying to calm down and snuggle the others as much as I can before my time is divided even more.

Life is getting crazy here with all of the driving to and from the schools but the kids are loving their classes and doing very well so it's worth it!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats on another boy! Can't wait to see him!

Faith Eshelman said...

Wish I still had pizza left over for Ben. Sorry Ben. We'll make up for it later. Maybe a whole pizza for yourself?