01 January 2010

Dear Papa Bruce






Dear Papa-
I love you. Thank you for taking me to the aquarium. My favorite part was seeing so many fish. I liked the snake the best. And octopuses. I also liked when I getted a gumball. I like to hug grampa. Thank you,
~Love Liam.

-
Dear Grandpa
I want to thank you for taking me to the aquarium. My favorite part was the big fish. I liked the big ones with the dots on them. I also liked listening to the different frog sounds.
~Love Jane

Dear Grandpa-
Thank you for spending money on me for us. I liked the aquarium. My favorite part was the gumballs at the end. My favorite fish was the eels at the beginning. I liked the french fries too. And the playground.
~Love Lizzy

Dear Grandpa-
Thank you for taking me to the aquarium. It was cool. I liked it. My favorite parts were the gumballs and the sharks close up. (In the secret room.) My favorite fish was the tiger shark. Someday can I go with you again? You should have seen that purple slide when we went to get lunch. It was the highest slide at the top of the playground.
~Love Ben

2 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

How fun! We tried the aquarium for the first time on the 31st. It was incredibly crowded, but pretty cool. We're definitely gonna have to go back! Looks like your little ones had so much fun! Yay for cool grandpa's!

Stephanie said...

so cute! what an awesome grandpapa!