23 January 2010

Elijah came home...



































I think that I should take this opportunity to tell everyone that when we decided we liked the name Elijah, I wanted to name him "Elijah Rock." Anyone even remotely familiar with Spirituals knows how cool that song is, but I was overruled.

We got the whole family back together today, and everyone got their chance to hold their new baby brother. If only I record all the "ohs" and "ahs" that are sure to spontaneously proceed forth from the mouths of everyone looking at these pictures I could save them and play the recording for Eli's first date.

I hope you enjoy the photos. And as always, we LOVE to read COMMENTS!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful family. I wish we could be there to see him in person!!! Miss you guys.

kam said...

Hooray!!! He is absolutely positively DARLING (as expected ;). Congrats to you and your family! Way to go Michelle!!! :)

Jenny said...

So so cute, he's so tiny.
What do you need? Do you need baby boy clothes, I have a ton of brand new ones that I didn't use when I had Asher, I bought too much stuff, do you want them?
Do you need help with the kids, I can for sure help, Troy isn't working right now so I can totally help with kids, please please let me know, my phone is 310.9530. xoxoxo
Very beautiful baby!

Dan and Melissa said...

Wow my friend he is so handsome! You have such beautiful family. That Lizzy is stunning!
We miss you guys and can't wait to reunite.

Peggy said...

6 children! I can't even imagine. Congratulations on your newest arrival! I wish you lots of sleep and cuddling with that sweet new baby.

skcoe said...

Is it that he is so tiny or that your kids are getting so BIG? Elijah is really beautiful and I hope you get enough time to cuddle him yourselves, it looks like your other kids will be wanting plenty of his attention!

Sharon said...

What a handsome little boy! I love the spirit a newborn brings to the home!

Natalie Layton said...

He's so cute! Congrats!!!

Stephanie said...

he is so tiny and cute and all your kids are so cute with him! i like the name too! if you need anything let me know! i would love to have you kids come play or something let me know!! hope you are doing well with a newborn!!!

Unknown said...

You need to put his picture and alias on the sidebar of your blog!

Marianne said...

Congratulations!! I have been watching your blog to see when your little one was born...I'm so excited for you! He's just beautiful!