01 January 2010

Famous Last WOrds 2

In primary Liam had to draw a picture of something he was thankful for. He brought home a paper with various circles and lines. I asked him if he was thankful for dogs because I thought that was what he had drawn. He said, "NO Mommy. I'm thankful for robot dogs."

The other night, Liam was coughing so Jason went in and put some Mentholatum on him. It must have brought immediate relief because he sighed and half asleep said "Your a good daddy."

Part of Jane's breakfast prayer:
Please bless us to stay alive until we die...."

Janeisms:
Huh. What are these bumps on my tongue for?
Hey Grandma. I played a trick on my friend at school. I told her my mom and dad DIED!

Lizzy:
"Dad, is college the last school you go to?"
"Yes. But you can go to college more than once or go to more than one college. What college do you want to go to?"
After thinking quietly for a few minutes:
"I want to go to college in California, so I can be by Disneyland."

Liam:
"Did you know, Little Einsteins don't have a mommy. But they have a daddy and his name is Rocket."

Liam: "Mom, I know why mommies are tired and sick all the day. Because they have too many babies."

Well spotted.

Liam: "I wish I could have a yo-yo for my birthday."

Jane: Did you know, you can ask Grandmas how to do things? Like, if you just barely beed a mommy, and you don't know how to be a mommy, you can ask the grandma for help.

No comments: