14 May 2008

Baby Update

I haven't had a chance to scan the results of our ultrasound into the computer yet but the votes are in! IT'S A GIRL!!! What?! We hadn't even thought of the possibility we were so sure it was a boy. Fun for me! Anyway, we just started thinking of names and I'm pretty sure I'm going to just let Jas name her since I like too many names and don't love any. She's super active. I've never had a baby move around this much. In the ultrasound, she was EVERYWHERE including folded in half with her toes up over her head. I can't wait until we hit the terrible twos with her...ha ha! I'll be posting pictures from the ultrasound later.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'll bet your girls are so excited :-)

Carly G. said...

Yay! I'm so excited you're having a girl! What names do you like, and what names does Jason like?

Unknown said...

We're excited!!!

kam said...

Oh for fun!!!

Stephanie said...

can't wait to see the ultrasound pic's of your active little girl!! We are so excited for you!

Contessa Elegante said...

Yeah! How exciting!! Lots of congrats!

Tiffany said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!!!!

ReadingFamily said...

How fun for you guys. Little girls are so sweet, so are little boys though. We are just pro babies whatever you get. I'm glad things are going good for you. What is you due date?

Danielson Family said...

I think you should name her Jaselle ;), it is a good mix between your names.

Mary said...

YAY! Congrats. I believe Jason will want to call her Mary Ann McMullen Findlay... will that be alright? I miss you!