05 May 2008

Men and Women




He says, "This actress is so weird looking. She has a HUGE mouth."
She thinks: "Is my mouth big? Is that a good thing? What about her boobs. They're huge. Did he notice them? He thinks she's prettier than me!"

She says, "We need to work on our communication skills."
He thinks: "We don't communicate? She asked me how my day was. I said 'fine'. Wasn't that communicating?"

He says, "Which actor do you think is better looking?"
She says, "Um...that one, I guess."
He thinks, "I knew it! How can I get myself to look like him?"

He says, "What's for dinner?"
She thinks: "Whatever you make yourself! Are you saying that I need to be a better wife?"
He means: "What's for dinner?"

3 comments:

kam said...

Hilarious- yet sadly, so true!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! There are days that Justin just throws up his hands and walks away :-)

Carly G. said...

Did you find out what you're having yet???