22 February 2008

No Admittance-Unless we like you...


After reading and hearing about so many problems people are having from "weirdos" reading their blogs we have decided that we're "going private." However, we don't want to do it yet because we don't have everyone's email address.
So here's the deal: everyone needs to send their email addres to the following address: jasonsdate@gmail.com or leave it on a comment to this post. We'll give you all one week. If you haven't visited the blog in that time you OBVIOUSLY don't like us enough to want access to our blog so you WON'T be invited in!
And for all you blurkers out there, this is your chance to actually be IN on the action instead of just getting the windows all foggy.
Of course, EVERYONE is welcome (except for all of you freakin' perverts out there!) we just need your email addresses so we can invite you. Good? Good. OK. The End.



24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear the creepy stories..
email me lauriejjacobson@yahoo.com

Carly G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skcoe said...

skcoe@earthlink.net...count me in!

(Sheryl)

kam said...

I would love to keep reading!!! kamsraptor1@yahoo.com

Heather said...

Okay, so now I'm a bit paranoid about having my blog out there . . . but put me on your list! ncbarlows@gmail.com

Melissa said...

hey it's your cousin melissa.

melissajo17@gmail.com

Danielson Family said...

neon_princess007@yahoo.com...I know I made when I was in Jr. High.

Smil Boccangel said...

I love you all! See you sooon!

Unknown said...

I love you all! See you next week!

Jenny said...

Count me in too, if that's okay :)

ferfermama@gmail.com

Kim said...

don't leave us in the dark...
:)
kim@ackerson.org and tom@ackerson.org

Contessa Elegante said...

becksmecham@yahoo.com

The Uffens Family said...

Oh, oh - pick me!
jnpuffens@yahoo.com

Mary said...

mary.ann.mcmullen@gmail.com

Unknown said...

amydavidanson@charter.net

Guess who?

Red Dawg said...

count me in

Sharon said...

We want in!
thacker2003@comcast.net

Megan Marie said...

Hey it's your cousin megan! you're blog is so fun! here is my mom's email: jeanne1641@hotmail.com

Wendy Lady said...

I hope you don't mind that I've been keeping up with the Findlay's. It's fun seeing the next generation grow up. If you want to invite me, I'm at wendy@killpack.us.

Nancy T said...

Keep me on the list, Mother!

Nancy T said...

add treboss@comcast.net

Michelle said...

Who is Liessel?

Tiffany said...

I want an invite! jamesandtiffany@gmail.com

Heckfish said...

Ok Findlay family,
Polly has officially sucked me into the blog world. Therefore, I must request an invite since now it is my duty as a blogger to stalk people. Maybe you've chosen your few, but if there's room... you must include me. heckfish@hotmail.com... or I have a google account if thats not good enough. (not sure how this works yet) Our site is heckfish.blogspot.com if you ever care to visit. Later!
Andrea (Bateman) Echols