23 January 2008

My Quarter Life Crisis





I refuse to believe that I had a mid-life crisis since the average life expectancy is MUCH higher than 60. However, I have resigned myself to the fact that I did in fact have A crisis. I call it my quarter life crisis, because I plan to live to be 120 years old (you can quote me on that).

As part of my new vitality for life I bought a VERY COOL yet impractical car about a year ago. I love this car. This is the kind of car that every guy wants (from my generation) whether he's man enough to admit it or not. I am comfortable enough with myself to admit that whenever I drive it somewhere, I turn and look at it as I walk away (every time).

It could be an obsession, but it doesn't matter anymore because I have finally come to terms with the fact that I must part with it to another worthy owner. I have included some photos so that we may together mourn its passing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you decided what you are going to get instead? I do love our rodeo--I just wish it got better gas mileage. I'd also recommend going with one that is newer than 95 as that year has some weird bugs and hardly anything (like cupholders) come standard.

The Uffens Family said...

Aaah, how sad. Even though I haven't seen you for years, I can picture you in that car! Somehow I have the feeling that you even have a name for it....

: )

skcoe said...

So did you just barely buy it and you're already parting with it? Too bad, although HORRIBLY unpractical, it's really a good looking car...

How about a motorcycle? ;)