25 January 2008

They Love Me, They Really Love Me!

I have been Tagged!!!!

I always enjoy reading others interesting (and embarrassing) idiosyncrasies. Now that it's my turn, I'm stumped! Here is the stuff I came up with.

1. You know how some people wish they could "go back and do it again with all that they know now"? You couldn't pay me enough to re-do Jr. High.

2. If I could do anything in the world right now, I would hop on a plane for a 3 week vacation in Scotland. (Does anyone want to come as my nanny?)

3. I watch "Matlock" almost every single weekday. Ridiculous. I know how every episode ends. I could probably plot a murder and pull it off from all I've learned not to do on that show.

4. I have to close my closet door every night before going to sleep. I've even got Jason trained to get out of bed and close it before I ask.

5. When I was little, I watched a vampire movie (when I should have been in bed asleep) that really freaked me out. For years I slept with my hair around my neck. Even after the horror faded, I slept with my hair around my neck to keep me warm. Can you guess why it took me so long to start "Twilight"? I still hate scary movies. I won't watch them.

6. My most embarrassing moment involves my brother, a HUGE group of boys (including the current crush), and a story about my first driving lesson...

7. I LOVE labor and delivery. I like hospital food. I would stay in the hospital for a week after having a baby if they would let me. Where else do they bring all your meals on a tray, clean up after you, take the baby when they cry (if you can part with him), and change your sheets?

This is fun! I tag Kristen, Amy, Mom, Carly, Tiffany, Natalie, and Nora. Write 7 things about yourself that you can stand to share with the world and then tag 7 others.

11 comments:

Carly G. said...

I TOTALLY feel the same way about Jr. High! There could literally be a $1,000,000 check with my name on it and all I had to do would be repeat jr. high and I STILL wouldn't do it!!
I laughed so hard reading this because I remember the vampire-phobia thing and I remember all your driving 'experiences' in high school!!
Ah, memories :)
Give me a day and I'll think of 10 things, but they won't be as cute or funny as yours!

Contessa Elegante said...

No worries about the phone call! I totally understand the blood thing...it was definately fun to talk to you though. Hope you are doing well! I love reading your blogs!

Heather said...

I'm just amazed that you would take your kids to Scotland!!! (It sounds like a fantastic romantic trip to me!)

Anonymous said...

I too love labor and delivery. Maybe that is why we are the ones with the most kids ? :-)BTW cousins party at my house on Saturday @ 6:30 mexican potluck! Will you tell your siblings??

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Whoa, are you having another baby? Did I miss a post about that?

kam said...

AHHHHH!!! That is AWESOME you guys!! What a baby boom happening eh??? Congratulations! We are so thrilled. Gives us just "one more reason" to get together more often. With kids this close it would be a shame not too ;)

The Uffens Family said...

OK, slick announcement with the baby meter on the side. Congratulations!!!!

Red Dawg said...

Michelle,

I am totally out of the loop, are you expecting again?

Danielson Family said...

I would be your nanny but you would have to watch my baby :D.

Tiffany said...

Michelle...thanks for letting me know about fasting for Liam. We definately will. ...and I see the baby countdown on your sidebar- congrats!!!! and thanks for tagging me. I'll do it in the next couple days!

Nora Mair said...

It's from these comments I've gleened info on a future Findlay? Happy Baby! Your blog looks a little injured.

It's the change my sheets while I shower command that makes me feel--I don't know--grand almost. I hear you on the labor and delivery end.