30 January 2008

Family Fast


Most of you know that Liam was born with a rare blood disorder called Mastocytosis. It's a very itchy and uncomfortable disease. He has had many blessings that have promised his recovery in the future. Lately, the disease has flared up and seems to be more itchy and is causing other problems. (He's been waking up 3 to 5 times a night.) As we have thought about it, Jason and I have been prompted that it is time to ask for a healing. We will be fasting for him the first Sunday in February (the 3rd). We would like to invite anyone willing, to join us. We'll break the fast around 5:00 pm our time. Thanks so much for any support!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this does get better..that sounds miserable. Am I the only moron that didn't know you were pregnant??? Congrats!!

Tiffany said...

We'll totally fast with you guys! Thanks for letting us know! ...oh, and I finally did that tag! (sorry it took me so long!)

Contessa Elegante said...

Thanks for letting us know! Congrats on expecting!! I love little babies! Hope all is well. We should get everyone together for lunch sometime...we could totally do it at my place. Let me know what you think!

Mary said...

First of all, sorry to hear about the little guy... your family is in my prayers...

Now, to change the tone; this has nothing to do with the post, but I FOUND THE FINDLAYS! WOOT, WOOT! This is Mary Ann McMullen. Your long lost friend.

Um, excuse me, you have so many kids! Dang! I miss you terribly and am so glad I stumbled upon this blog.

Michelle: Email me- mary.ann.mcmullen@gmail.com

Heather said...

We'll be fasting for you on this side of the country. Let us know how he's doing!

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear he's not doing so great. He for sure will be in our prayers. Keep us updated.